Thursday, May 21, 2009

Missing Details

I realized just now that the gap in between my last two posts has left out some potentially interesting happenings.

The CNA course didn't work out. But the day it was to start, I was offered a job. Not just A job, but THE JOB of my dreams right now. 3 days a week, decent pay, free chiro care for me & the kids & free massage for me. It fits into my fall school schedule perfectly!

So I was scheduled to start this position next Wednesday but DR B called yesterday & asked me to start tomorrow instead. I am EXCITED!! Flipping OUT OF THIS WORLD HAPPY to have this position.

God works beautifully.

I feel extremely blessed right now & stronger in my spiritual walk than ever before.

The house I picked out is working out, and its right across the street from my parents. I am really really happy about that! AND AND AND its just a few doors down from my best friend :) It doesn't get much better than that when you are going through a rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment