Thursday, May 21, 2009

There's always tomorrow

Man I've been busy today & I am feeling way more stressed than I should be.

Today I have a daycare kid, even tho last Friday was my last day of daycare. (these parents are lucky I am a sucker)

I have done this:
Made lunch
cleaned dining table
swept dining floor
sat mop bucket by sink with the intentions of mopping the dining floor
cleaned up all the drinks DD has purposely dumped on the floor today
entered a jewelry show in the system (my biggest...over $1000 sales!)
given DD a bath after she waded in spilt pediasure
made a listing on freecycle

Left to do:
decide whats for supper that will yield leftovers for my lunch tomorrow
sit out everyone's clothes for tomorrow
get deposit ready to drop oat bank tomorrow
fill out daycare papers for assistance
do laundry
take a bubble bath to destress so I can start my job tomorrow relaxed & cheerful

I'm going to try to take the kids to the ball park this evening too. My cousin has a game, and the kiddos will have fun playing on the playground equipment I think. Its just a block away from our backyard so no harm in giving it a whirl.

I can't believe my babies will have birthdays in ONE WEEK! Naynen is gonna be 5 already! And my little princess is 2....where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment