Thursday, September 10, 2009

Christmas Countdown has begun!

Wow! It's September!!!

Time is flying by this year.....Christmas will be here before we know it!

So I'm trying to compose my list of things I want to buy/make for gifts (I will add links later, I promise...this is just my "rough draft" lol)

Naynen, Carcar & Princess are all getting rag quilts for their beds, made by me :)
I think the BF is getting one too :)

I really really really want to get the kids a wii

Crafty-wise, I saw a link for family yahtzee the other day. I would love to find 2 more "home-made" games & then each kid gets one :)
Also, something girly for Presley (purse/bag/i have no clue) & some fold up playmats for the boys (a dinosaur one that I was shown a blog link to and then maybe a cars one??)

One other idea for BF but he will have to get it way early, like next week or else he'll end up buying it for himself when hunting starts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment