Friday, August 21, 2009

Chores? What's that?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I love being an adult, I love having kids, I love being a student & I love my job...

I, however, despise household chores.

Last night was a break through moment in my house. I took out trash (in case you didn't know, after sitting in a can outdoors for almost 3weeks, trash stinks BAD), Mowed the half of my hay field -- I mean my yard that was 3 feet tall, and well that's it.

Dishes are done, but only because of a dishwasher...who-so-ever invented those things was a saint.

Laundry is taking over my own bedroom. It is bad. Very very bad. 3 weeks worth of it, just sitting there taunting me. Today my son actually asked me if the hamper would wash it if he closed the lid. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

My living room is clean tho, and the play room too. Kids' bedrooms aren't even messed up.

I was thinking this morning that I DREAD going home after work, I don't want to finish any of these things that need done. I don't want to even look at them.

So I'm not going home :P

I made some phone calls to some fabulous friends & a night of road tripping on the 4 wheelers is now in order. Maybe, just maybe I will finish my chores tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you have forgot one thing only, Check your house roof Coatings, that they are fine or not if not go and repair them also. :)

    ReplyDelete